Monday, March 17, 2014

Minna and the Dream Builders BG Layout



I am very proud of being a part of this wonderful new feature film that I have been invited to collaborate on together by my old colleague/friend Kim Hagen.
He has successfully presented it at Cartoon Movie this year and we are excited to see the further progress and I am looking forward to work more on this project!
The film showed is the teaser trailer painted by Anders Hald and animated by Luca Fattore.
I was directed by Kim from his storyboard and then I made the design and the layout setup.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete