Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meet "Ike" the brush monster

Hi Guys
I have recently been working on creating a maskot for my brushshop misterbirdstools.com and founds this guy called "Ike" He is a real charmer and a great laugh.
Since I became so fond of him I decided to make a lot of different wallpapers that can be downloaded for free and used as a wallpaper background on your apple device.
I hope you will enjoy this character and the wallpapers.


 Ipad wallpaper:




Imac 27 inch wallpaper:






 Iphone wallpapers:





1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete